- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
CRDC Global collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CRDC Global with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to view a document or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
CRDC Global collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you to follow on any enquiries.
- Process orders for products and services.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CRDC Global uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]